The design of a modern electrical system is regulated by the technical standards issued by the bodies in charge of each country.
In this regulatory context the emergency lamps are fully integrated and are designed to go into operation when ordinary lighting fails, for example for a blackout, with the following objectives:
- allow to continue or conclude the activity in progress
- provide lighting along corridors and paths in order to allow the flow to the exits
- allow the identification of fire alarms and equipment located along the exit routes
The Vemer offer for emergency lamps consists of 4 products.
All models turn on instantly when the main lighting fails and guarantee illumination for more than two hours.
The primary discriminating factor for the choice of the emergency lamp is the type of installation: flush-mounting or DIN-rail.
All flush-mounting models are supplied with the frames that allow it to be installed with the main civil series.
- Vega: extremely compact flush-mounting lamp, occupies only one module and can be installed on all flush-mounting boxes with a height of 45 mm. The installation is fixed and can not be extracted
- Orion: compact flush-mounting lamp, occupies the space of two modules and can be installed on all flush-mounting boxes with a height of 45 mm. Orion can be extracted from the seat and used as a torch
- Syrio: flush-mounting lamp designed for 3-module flush-mounting boxes. Like Orion, it can be extracted from the seat and used as a portable flashlight. It is the only one of the 4 to offer the possibility of replacing the backup batteries once the capacity to recharge has been lost.
- Nana: DIN-rail lamp with compact dimensions (1 DIN module). It is ideal to be installed inside the electrical panel to illuminate it when there is no current, making it easier to restore the system in case the blackout is due to the disconnection of the general switch
Vemer emergency lamps: a concrete help when the light disappears.
Do you need support?
Still can't find what you are looking for? Do you need help with product installation, configuration or programming? Do you need technical support or would you reach out the sales department? We are here to help you! Our expert support team will answer all your questions.
Click the bottom below, sign up now! You will receive news about our company, all the most relevant updates, product news and special promotions. Don't worry, no SPAM – we respect your privacy.