Information on the protection of personal data
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree No. 101/2018 (“Privacy Code”) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“Privacy Regulation”), Vemer S.p.A., Tax Code and VAT No. 01041410257, with registered office in Via Camp Lonc 16, Villapaiera Feltre (BL), 32032 - Italy, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter, the “Data Controller” or the “Company”) hereby informs you that, in the event of your express consent (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Privacy Regulation), your personal data will be processed in order to update you on all promotional and commercial initiatives, including the updating of the products marketed by the Company as well as the catalogues by e-mail (the “Newsletter”).
The data you provide will mainly be processed on paper and/or IT tools under the authority of the Data Controller, by persons specifically designated, authorised and instructed to process them (pursuant to Article 2-quaterdecies of the Privacy Code and Article 29 of the Privacy Regulation). You are hereby informed that appropriate security measures are observed, including in accordance with Articles 5 and 32 of the Privacy Regulation, to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The data may be communicated, within the EU, in full compliance with the provisions of the Privacy Code and the Privacy Regulation, to the following entities: the financial administration and/or other public authorities, where required by law or at their request; external organisations, entities and companies which the Data Controller uses to carry out activities connected with, instrumental to or consequent upon the execution of the Newsletter service; external consultants (e.g. for the management of tax obligations), unless they are designated in writing as Data Processors. The up-to-date list of designated Data Processors can be provided upon request by the Data Subject.
In the event that a Data Protection Officer is appointed, his or her identification data will be disclosed by publication of the same, supplementing this disclosure.
The data required to send the Newsletter will be processed until the Data Subject exercises his/her right to unsubscribe from the Newsletter by revoking the consent given.
Articles 15 et seq. of the Privacy Regulation grant the Data Subject the right to obtain, in the manner and within the limits established by Article 2-undecies of the Privacy Code and Article 12 of the Privacy Regulation:
- confirmation of whether or not personal data relating to them exist, even if they have not yet been stored, and communication thereof in an intelligible form;
- an indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the identification details of the Data Controller;
- the updating, rectification, integration, erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data processed in breach of the law - including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are collected or subsequently processed -, the certification that such operations have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right protected.
The Data Subject also has the right:
- to revoke consent (where given) to the processing of personal data at any time (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation);
- to object, in whole or in part, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority in the cases provided for in the Privacy Regulation, by addressing it directly to Garante per la protezione dei dati personali: Website www.garanteprivacy.it - E-mail: email@example.com - Telephone switchboard: (+39) 06.69677.1;
- the portability of personal data within the limits of Article 20 of the Privacy Regulation.
The complete form for exercising rights can be found at the link with instructions on how to complete it and send it to the Data Controller.
Do you need support?
Still can't find what you are looking for? Do you need help with product installation, configuration or programming? Do you need technical support or would you reach out the sales department? We are here to help you! Our expert support team will answer all your questions.
Click the bottom below, sign up now! You will receive news about our company, all the most relevant updates, product news and special promotions. Don't worry, no SPAM – we respect your privacy.